Monday, October 8, 2012

Sonarika wants her husband to be like Mahadev

Sonarika As Parvati in Mahadev
Actor Sonarika Bhadoria who currently plays the role of Parvati in Nikhil Sinha's mythological show Devo Ke Dev...Mahadev feels that it is difficult to get a man like Mahadev in real life.

"I would love to have someone like him in real life who can love me unconditionally. I want somebody who is romantic at heart and can do romantic stuff for me. From taking me for long drives to gifting me flowers, he should pamper me," says she.


For Sonarika love is yet to happen but Sonarika's ideal man's definition would be a positive person who is good at heart and most importantly he has to love her parents. "I want a mature person who can take care of me and my parents. He has to be a person with matured thoughts. I just love the concept of older men." Sonarika's favourite couple in recent times is Saif and Kareena. "They look absolutely stunning together," she ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment