Monday, October 8, 2012

Rishiraj Pawar as Kartikay in Mahadev

Rishiraj Pawar as Kartikeya in Devo Ke Dev... Mahadev
With the promos on air, Rishiraj Pawar will essay lord Kartikeya in Devo Ke Dev... Mahadev. Talking on the role Rishiraj says, "Firstly, I am a big fan of Mahadev, so it was my dream to essay a role in the show and getting a role of Kartikeya was cherry on the pie for me."

"Another thing I would like to share is that my family being a Mahadev fan, always said that I will be the perfect match for the character of Kartikeya. So I thought of taking my family's word seriously and I called up the production house for the same role conveying about my interest in it. Fortunately, they called me for the look test and finalized me immediately," adds Rishiraj.


Earlier Rishiraj was seen portraying young Chandragupta and now he will be seen essaying a very aggressive god Kartikeya on which Rishiraj observes, "I know Kartikeya is a very aggressive and destructive god. But nothing much has been written and said about this god so far. Basically, Kartikeya is much worshiped in the south and I wanted to make them feel proud about their god."

Mahadev is the number show on Life OK so how much responsibility have you taken to essay Kartikeya, "Frankly speaking, I am enjoying the phase as I love doing stunts, fight sequences and all those marshal arts, so for me hard work is as equal as being responsible and I know I am working hard towards it," signs off Rishiraj.

No comments:

Post a Comment